After you’ve registered, email the first draft of your document to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sending multiple documents (for example, a personal statement and a resume), please send a separate email for each document.
Your subject line should be in the following format: Your Full Name – Personal Statement – v 1
The best format for submitting your documents is Microsoft Word, as this will allow us to return the document with tracked changes. However, if you do not have access to Microsoft Word, you may cut and paste the document into the body of the email.
Your first draft will be returned with comments and corrections.
- Your first draft will be returned in 2-3 business days.
- If you’re receiving substantive suggestions, the first draft will not be copy edited, since the text may change before the final version.
After you receive notes on your first draft, we strongly suggest that you:
- Review notes and make revisions.
- Let the revised draft sit for a few days without revisiting it.
- Review the draft fresh after a few days and make any additional revisions.
- Submit your second draft (change the subject line to v 2).
Again, your draft will be returned with notes in 2-3 business days. If you choose, you may submit a third, near-final draft for proofreading and minor touch-up notes.
The above email address is for the submission of essays only. If you need assistance, please submit a support ticket here.